"Invaluable insights for entrepreneurs on all aspects of marketing... an easy-to-read, powerful framework, supported by numerous lessons learned from many business leaders and entrepreneurs."
- Steve Mankoff, Partner, TDF Ventures
"One of the Best New Business Books of All Time"
"The best products don't always win and it's often marketing that determines which companies thrive and which fail. This is a must read for all tech founders."
- Judy Loehr, Founder, Bayla Ventures
"A True Layman's Guide to Marketing...I ordered copies of this book for every single member of my company."
- Kate Bradley Chernis, CEO/Founder, Lately
"Valuable Guide For Anyone Wanting to Pull in More Customers"
- Kare Anderson, Emmy-winning journalist, TED speaker, Author
"Soley and Wilms do important work here: broadening the discussion from (just) development or (just) product definition to conceiving, validating, delivering and promoting real products."
- Rich Mironov, Tech Product Exec/Consultant, Mironov Consulting
"Believe me, as someone who works with a lot of companies from startups to established giants, you NEED this book."
- Janet Fouts, Author, CEO, Tatu Digital Media
"A smart book for growth"
- Sean Hyde-Moyer, Co-Founder, Magic Pixel Games
“I recommend this book for anyone who is unable to tie the value of marketing resources to a CEO's performance scorecard because that lack of understanding is prevalent at the C Suite.”
- Tom Dutta, Founder and CEO, KRE-AT, Author